0.125% Mixed Cobalamins with more than 60% in coenzyme forms
Why OrgaVitaz B12?
B12 is an issue in vegan nutrition. Animal Foods have B12 that come from bacteria in their intestine and B12 does not occur in plants naturally. Sources like seaweeds, mushrooms and Tempeh have analogues of B12, claimed to be inactive. Depending on any of these foods may raise your risk for B12 deficiency.
Substrate treated Production of Mushrooms (Calocybe, Shiitake, etc) with selected strains stabilizes both Principle and Coenzyme forms of B12. OrgaVitaz B12 adopts a proprietary mushroom production approach, eukaryotic heterotrophs helps eh transformative biology in mushrooms. OrgaVitaz comes with folate, selenium and iodine as additional nutrients as an incidental result of the process.
8 mg of Orgavitaz B12 offers daily RDA of Cobalamins (free of CN-CBL)
Referred Biological Activity
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) derived cofactors are used for three important reactions in humans:
- Methylmalonyl CoA mutase requires – Mutase carbon chain rearrangement – shifts CH3’s about. – involved in fat metabolism.
- Methionine synthase (cofactor methylcobalamin) catalyses the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and tetrahydrofolate is also formed) –Methyl Transferase (MTA) – important in production of red blood cells.
- Next reaction taking Methionine back to Homocysteine is catalysed by Methionine Synthase Reductase (cofactor adenosylcobalamin) and forms Sadenosylmethionine (SAM) – SAMs control myelin sheath covering of nerves – this deficiency leads to neurological problems – depression – because of neural problems.
- production of blood platelets; red and white blood cells
- normal nerve cell activity – formation of myelin basic protein,
- DNA and RNA replication, and production of the mood-affecting substance SAM (S-adenosyl-L-methionine).
- Recommended for smokers against cyanide toxicity